By signing this agreement, you agree to the following:
- Reservations are accepted in person, by phone, on-line or email. A reservation guarantees that equipment is held exclusively for you.
- A non-refundable reservation fee (deposit) of 50% is required to hold and secure all rental items. Balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event. If not paid within 10 days of your event, then you will forfeit your reservation.
- Changes can be made to your order up to 2 weeks prior to your event as long as items are available.
- All cancellations are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Any cancellations within 2 weeks of scheduled event are 100% non-refundable and non-transferrable. We do not refund for inclement weather. Please obtain event insurance.
- I realize that if I am more than 24 hours late returning items, then I am subject to a 50% late fee charge per day.
- Delivery and pick-up service is available. Rates are based on distance, and volume of order. Rates are also based on an anticipated ground floor delivery with relatively close proximity to an entrance. Other conditions may require an additional charge.
- Set-up of tables and chairs is available for an additional fee. Some packages include set-up of tables/chairs.
- On pick-up: All items must be assembled in a single location. Tables and chairs should be folded and stacked and linen should be refuse free, DRY and placed in the proper storage bags. Open flame candles are discouraged from use on linen. Renter is responsible for all linens that are damaged from non-removable stains, candle wax, and burns.
- We request that you do not move the dance floor after we have it set-up. Damages that occur after attempting to move the dance floor will be the responsibility of the renter.
- We request that you keep fires away from the tents. This includes, but not limited to, fire pits, grilling or cooking appliances, and tiki torches.
- Renter is responsible for equipment damage during transport from pick-ups and returns. Equipment should be secured in your vehicle and/or trailer with proper ties, etc.
- Responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from the time of pick-up/delivery until the time of return.
- Equipment must be secured when not in use and protected from the elements.
- Charges will be assessed for replacement or repair on the part of the renter being negligent, abusive, or the loss or theft of any item.
- Rates are quoted for a one day/one event rental. Weekly, monthly, and long term rates are available upon request.
Fairy Tale Tents agrees in consideration of 9% of the gross rental charge of covered items (not including tents) to modify the responsibility of the renter regarding equipment damaged while in renter’s possession. Except as noted herein, Renter accepting the damage waiver, shall not be responsible for accidental damage to the equipment rented except with the following:
- Loss due to disappearance or theft.
- Loss of accessory equipment such as power cords, pole drapes, linens etc.
- Damage done to equipment while operated by someone other than the renter.
- Damage due to renter’s neglect, abuse, or misuse of equipment. Neglect means disregard of common sense care which the renter could be expected to use if equipment were his.